What is Melacare cream?
Melacare cream is a topical prescription cream used to treat Melasma. A skin condition that causes small dark spots over the skin. Melasma is caused by the overproduction of melanin in the skin. Melacare cream is an effective measure to treat tanning, dark spots with the active ingredients Hydroquinone 2%, Mometasone 0.1%, Tretinoin 0.025%. Buy Melacare cream online at TrueDermo.
Melacare cream uses?
- Skin tan removal caused by Sunlight
- Dark spots removal
- Pregnancy marks remove
- Removing hormonal based contraception tablets skin marks
- Hydroquinone 2%
- Mometasone 0.1%
- Tretinoin 0.025%
Melacare is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in India.
How does Melacare cream work?
Melacare cream contains a combination of the following
- Hydroquinone 2%: Reduces the melanin production in the skin. Melanin causes skin tanning and dark spots caused under the sunlight.
- Mometasone 0.1%: Used to reduce skin inflammation and skin itchiness. Blocks the enzymes that cause skin itchiness and inflammation.
- Tretinoin 0.025%: Vitamin A increases skin healing and makes skin richer with new healthy skin cells. Improves skin quality and texture.
How to use Melacare cream?
- Wash your face gently with warm water.
- After drying your face, apply the cream to the affected skin
- Gently dry the cream by rubbing it on the skin in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Do not go outside after applying.
- For best results apply daily during the night.
- Skin rash
- Burning sensation
$7 per 25 grams of cream. Purchase Melacare cream at TrueDermo for the cheapest price in the USA, the UK.