What is Boto Genie?
Boto Genie, also known as botulinum toxin A, is an FDA-approved medication that is primarily used for its cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. It is produced from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is a generic brand for the US brand Botox. Available in 50 Units and 100 Units, Generic Botox works by temporarily paralyzing, and weakening muscles which leads to various therapeutic effects. It is used to enhance and works as a cosmetics treatment for the lips, forehead, cheeks, and jawline contouring. It is used for the purpose of beautification and reduces the signs of aging. It also has therapeutic effects such as treating over-sweating, overreactive bladder, and muscle spasm pain. Purchase Generic Botox online at TrueDermo.
Using Botox for therapeutic purposes
Botox contains the active ingredient Botulinum toxin A it is widely used for therapeutic purposes such as
- Chronic Migraines which is used for the prevention of chronic migraines in adults is prescribed every 12 weeks around the neck and reduces the severity of migraines and blocks the release of pain and relaxes the muscles which are responsible for headaches. Its effects can last for as long as 12 weeks.
- It can be a very effective way for treating excessive sweating which affects specific areas like underarms and palms or soles of the feet. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter responsible for activating sweat glands when injections like generic Botox are used it controls the neurotransmitter and blocks the process of sweating.
- Overactive bladder can also be treated with this medication, it relaxes the muscles and increases the bladder’s storage which reduces the overall urgency and frequency of urination.
- Other effects are Muscle stiffness and spam, reducing voice tremors caused by facial spasms, and other therapeutic effects which improve overall well-being.
Using Generic Botox for cosmetic purposes
- To reduce wrinkles, botox injections are mostly used to soften and reduce the appearance of wrinkles which are formed by repetitive muscle movements it is used on forehead lines, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes. It works by relaxing the muscles responsible for the movement which results in reducing fine lines.
- One such use is enhancing lip lines, botox, and generic injections are used to reduce the appearance of the verticals lip lines by relaxing the muscles around the mouth botox smoothens the lines and helps prevent lipstick bleed, it increases the volume of the upper lips as it rolls outwards after relaxing making it appear more defined.
- Botox can also be used in jawline contouring in this process jawline can be contoured by injecting any botox including generic ones to make the chin and jawline appear more developed resulting in a slimmer and tapered appearance.
- Generic Botox injections soften and help in eliminating facial wrinkles, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- It can provide relief from various medical conditions, such as migraines, hyperhidrosis, overactive bladder, muscle stiffness, and spasms.
- The cosmetic use of Botox can enhance self-esteem and improve psychological well-being for individuals who are concerned about visible signs of aging.
Mechanism of Action
Botox works by blocking the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that signals muscle contractions. The active ingredient botulinum toxin binds to nerve endings, preventing the release of acetylcholine, which inhibits the communication between nerves and muscles. This causes muscles to relax and temporary paralysis of the targeted muscles which makes muscles remain smooth and relaxed which helps in an overall better appearance.
How to Administer
Both Generic and branded Botox are administered via injections directly in the targeted muscles or skin parts. The dosage and injection sites depend on the specific desired outcome. The procedure is usually performed by a qualified such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. To maintain the changes in your appearance you may need regular appointments with your doctor.
- Reduction of facial wrinkles
- Relief from medical conditions
- Improved self-confidence
Some of the side effects include
- Bruising at the injection site.
- In some rare cases, patients can suffer from side effects such as muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing or breathing, or allergic reactions.
It is always suggested to share about your current medications and treatment you are taking including herbal, supplements which can cause reduced effects. If you feel any difficulty after using it, contact your doctor immediately.
How long the effects of Botox will last
The effects of Generic Botox are temporary and typically last for a few months. The exact duration varies depending on the individual, the area treated, and the dosage administered. To maintain the desired appearance and outcome you need to get follow-up treatments following your first treatment.
How to store?
Once the pack is opened and the solution is prepared for use then use it within 3-4 hours. Discard the solution after usage. Do not store it as its potency will reduce over a period of time once the solution is prepared (after first use)
Where to buy generic botox online?
Buy generic botox online at TrueDermo for low pricing.